Hotel Zaltbommel is open
Van der Valk Hotel Zaltbommel is open and applies adapted measures. We would like to ask you to take stricter measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees.
The use of our facilities is probably different from what you are used to, but we ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation. This is how we ensure a safe and familiar stay at Hotel Zaltbommel. We hope to welcome you again soon!
VIEW OUR ADAPTED MEASURES
The measures mentioned are subject to changes from RIVM.
- The reception desks are provided with Plexiglas.
- The walking routes are visible through stickers, we ask you to walk on the right sdie.
- Waiting lines are 1.5 meters away in public areas.
- Disinfectant is available in various places in the hotel.
- Our house rules can be read on the digital screens in the hotel.
- We request that the lift be used by one person at a time.
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks.
- We work with time slots for breakfast. The time will be discussed with you in advance.
- We ask you to disinfect your hands at the entrance of the breakfast buffet.
- We use one-way traffic on the breakfast buffet.
- If desired, you can have a breakfast or lunch package in your room.
- The fitness is only available for guests of the hotel.
RESTAURANT & HOTELBAR
- Book a table in advance or just walk-in, a reservation is no longer obligatory.
- We place our guests at tables of up to 4 people, excluding larger families.
- We ask to wait at the entrance for the host to show you a table.
- The wardrobe is closed. You can take the coats to the table.
- The tables and chairs are thoroughly cleaned after each guest visit.
- Our employees follow a strict protocol regarding hand washing.
- The conference center is accessible via entrance P2 Meeting & Events. Main entrance P1
- Hotel-Restaurant is only accessible for hotel guests and restaurant visitors.
- We request guests to sit in the same chair during the meeting
- We advise to appoint one person in the room who operates the touchscreen, telephone and possibly remote control.
- In Maas 1, Bommelerwaard 1 and Bommelerwaard 2, we request our guests to sit as far as possible in the back of the room. This is to prevent unnecessary passing.
- Coffee breaks are served in the “Break-Out” room next to your room.
- Only packaged refreshments are offered in this Break-Out.
- Before using the coffee machine, we ask you to disinfect your hands first.
- Meals are served in the room on the ground floor, Bommelerwaard 2. However, we recommend that you have your meal served in your meeting room. The usual Room Service costs will then be canceled.
- Prior to your meeting, we set a time slot for breaks and meals.
- We ask you to book in advance for any additional meals outside the pre-arranged package.
- During your breaks, the meeting room and contact surfaces are cleaned.
- After each break, the Break-Out is cleaned for the next group.
- To guarantee a safe and hygienic space for all our meeting guests, we ask you to strictly adhere to the time slots.
- If you have met with us and booked a room, we kindly request you to use the main entrance. You can reach this by walking outside or by parking at P1 Hotel and Restaurant. If desired, you can leave your car parked at P2.
- A Duty Manager is available to clean general areas and halls. This ensures that all contact surfaces are cleaned several times a day.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Food and beverage outlets in the restaurant for our hotel guests may be open. The à la carte restaurant is open but the Live Cooking buffet restaurant for lunch, brunch and dinner is closed to ensure your health.
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible. The à la carte restaurant is open but the Live Cooking buffet restaurant for lunch, brunch and dinner is closed to ensure your health.
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner brought to your hotel room.
Renting (electric) bicycles is possible for hotel guests
This depends on the conditions of your booking. When you make a reservation through our own website, you can book the flexible rate, you can cancel free of charge until 14:00 the day before.
This is possible if you have opted for the flexible rate. Cancellations must be made before 14:00 the day before arrival.