UNIFORM CONDITIONS CATERING
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UCHCI) are the terms and conditions on the basis of which hospitality businesses in the Netherlands, e.g. hotels, restaurants, cafes and related businesses (including catering businesses, party service businesses and the like) provide hospitality services and conclude hospitality agreements. Click here to read the full UVH.
For general information about the UVH, please to go khn.nl/uvh-nl
In the following regulations you can find our most important house rules which are valid throughout Van der Valk Hotel Zaltbommel-A2. We request you to respect and accept these rules.
All instructions given by employees of the hotel, which are in consideration with the house rules, need to be followed.
- In case of fire, remain calm. Report a fire at the reception desk or activate the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately in case of a fire alarm. Never use elevators in case of a fire.
- Upon check-in you’ll need to show a valid identification document. Check-in is permitted for people from the age of 18 years.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden. To smoke, you can use the smoking area outside the hotel.
- Hotel Zaltbommel is permitted to charge a deposit at any time. After the room is checked upon check-out and declared OK, the deposit will be reimbursed.
- Potential damage can be deduct from the deposit and/or in case of (severe) damage we will send an invoice. We will always file a report at the police.
- The deposit will be reimbursed exclusively to guests who have identified themselves upon check-in.
- Only the registered number of people in the booking is permitted in the room.
- Camera’s are installed at several places in the building. Everyone who is visiting our hotel, agrees upon the making of recordings. Upon a calamity or incident we can use these recordings as supporting material to third parties.
- Parking is free and at one owns risk.
- Lost and found objects can be turned in at the reception desk. Hotel Zaltbommel is not responsible for loss or damage to your personal belongings. Lost and found objects will be stored for a maximum of 3 months.
- The board, the owner of this location and/or the people employed by the hotel, can never be held accountable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage, that will be experienced by visitors of the location.
- Aggressive behavior will never be tolerated in Hotel Zaltbommel. Upon violation we will involve the police.
Whenever you do not keep to above mentioned rules or upon damage, loss or destruction of properties of Hotel Zaltbommel this will lead to the immediate removal of the location, a liability statement and/or filing charges at the police. Also, this will lead to an addition to the black list which is applicable on all Van der Valk Hotels.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
- Use emergency exits like regular entrances or exits.
- Light up candles. This is with reference to the fire alarm and fire hazard. The fire alarm will be activated directly upon the lighting of candles.
- Seal off fire alarms
- Welcome unregistered or other hotel guests in the room. Whenever other guests will be found In the room, a proper fine will be charged.
- Consume, use or sell drugs.
- Consumer, use or sell nitrous oxide.
- Disturb other guests by playing loud music, being unpleasant or by making noise of any kind.
- Welcome guests for payable services in order to conduct sexual activities.
- Smoke in the room. Whenever we discover that smoking did occur in the room, we are forced to charge a €100 cleaning fee.